Update ist drausen
* New SLS-styled Parts:
- Size 3 Liquid Fuel + Oxy Tanks, in Full, Half and Quarter-Sized Variants
- 4x Size 3 Engine Cluster. The single most powerful piece of rocketry we've ever added to KSP.
- Advanced Size 3 Single-Nozzle Engine, for when you need immense amounts of thrust in your upper stages
- New Liquid Fuel Booster: A new way to boost your spacecraft, the LFB is a single part featuring twin engines, plus a very respectable amount of fuel. What more, you can even stack more liquid fuel tanks on top of it.
- The Launch Escape System: Modelled after the Apollo LES, this new escape tower can save your crew should you underestimate the sheer power of your new rockets.
* New Part Joints:
- Large parts feature a new system that allows them to attach much more rigidly to other parts, eliminating many cases where spamming struts was required.
- Increased PhysX's global max angular velocity settings to improve joint stability.
- Angular inertia values for parts now properly scale with mass. Some ships may feel heavier to fly now, but handling feels much more realistic overall. This also improves joint stability a lot.
- Re-did the Strut Connector joints as well, to use the new joints system instead of their old ones. This dramatically improved their reliability and significantly reduced the number of ocurrences where ships spontaneously disassemble themselves on the launchpad.
* Added new buttons to the Map Filtering panel to filter Unknown and SpaceObject type vessels.
* Focusing vessels on the Tracking Station will now display their patched conics trajectory.
* Added Time Warp controls to the Tracking Station and Space Center scenes.
* Added a button to the Time quadrant in the main flight UI to allow switching betwen Mission Time and Universal Time.
* Targeted vessels now display their trajectories as patched conics instead of single orbits.
* Maneuver Nodes are now persistent.
* Targeted Objects are now persistent.
* Added buttons to discard/accept maneuvers on the delta-v gauge by the navball.
* Added buttons to add/remove an orbit to the date of a maneuver node, allowing nodes to be planned for several orbits ahead.
* Maneuver handles can now be fine-tweaked with the mousewheel when hovering over them.
* RCS and XenonGas containers on earlier stages are now drained before containers on later stages.
* Celestial Bodies now show a 'Focus View' button on their context menus in Map View.