Danach kommt der Typ ins Sauerstoffzelt. Aber recht hat er.
Es gibt auch schlechtes zu berichten... Es gibt einen üblen Savegame Bug der dazu führt das das Savegame unladbar wird. Soll am Sync mit dem Ubi Server liegen. Mir ist das jetzt passiert... AKt 2 fast durch und schon zig nebenmissionen abgeschlossen alles futsch.
Der Online Modus ist zur Zeit noch recht Spaßlos. Jedenfalls wenn es um den Freies-SPiel teil geht. Das gehackt werden, beschatten, Entschlüsseln (CTF) und die Rennen machen mehr oder weniger laune. Mir bereitet es am meißten Spaß auf einem der Plaza zu stehen und mich selbst per Kamera zu überwachen wann endlich ein Beschatter oder Hacker die KI-Routine unterbricht. Sniper raus und den Kerl umgelegt bevor er überhaupt anfangen konnte.
Dem Freien Spiel fehlt es wie gesagt an Sinn. Man rennt zu maximal acht durch die Stadt hat aber keine Aufgaben. Und solange man im menü nicht das sterben anstellt ist man sogar nur durch KI oder indirekte Explosionenn tot zu bekommen. Ich baue da stark auf Add-On oder DLC Content der auch diesem Modus spaßige Aufgaben beschehrt. Icho, Exter, Fourby und ich haben das schon ein wenig ausprobiert aber zu viert ist nix nichtmal ne lvl fünf vervolgung annähernd anstrengend. Schwerere Varianten der Konvoi, Gang-Verstecke oder das CTOS-Stationen-Hacking sind uns da durch den Kopf gegangen. ABer man muss halt sehen was UBI da noch bringt.
So Update ist durch
Official Alpha 8.1 Release Notes
Added repair wrench can now upgrade blocks like the stone axe can.
It takes three hits instead of four. Also it repairs faster than a stone
Added new holster and unholster sounds
Added all lights now have a self illumination texture when turned on
Added dirt under snow in snow biomes. Note you may need to start a new game to get this change
Added window tag to windows so in future builds Zombies target windows
Changed stone axe now takes 4 hits to upgrade ramps instead of three
Changed scrollwheel timeout is changed now 800ms (old: 300ms).
Changed hotkey timeout to 0ms (old: 300ms) this helps with
Changed river water so it adds 15 hydration instead of 10
Changed Entities are spawning now 0.5 to 1m higher to adjust to the
smooth terrain fixes zombies and animals falling through the world on
Changed updated window reflections to correctly change brightness at night
Changed updated window models to allow proper alignment
Changed stone axe to dig dirt with 9 hits
Changed shovel to dig dirt with 3 hits
Changed doubled land protection of dirt to reflect new easier digging of non-land protected dirt
Changed snow no longer drops dirt or clay, but just snow.
Changed chat log buffer size to 50 lines to fix chat breaking
Changed shotguns to do 120 damage instead of 96
Changed Stamina now it only uses 75% of the stamina it used to so you can run a little further
Changed street lights are turned on
Fixed a memory leak on dedicated servers
Fixed Skylight windows in known prefabs
Fixed connecting to friends directly from the steam friends list
Fixed block entities do not show up in the preview window so windows cannot be seen before you place them
Fixed players no longer get stuck in a 1×1 hole
Fixed equipped like items like hats now go into your backpack when you die
Fixed deprecated server issues. Should only show servers running the same version as client.
Fixed some servers showing A8 and PVP
Fixed resource rocks to drop resources every time you break them
Fixed broken doors in the school from not opening
Fix stamina so running uses stamina.
You have to hit Shift+Tab twice to bring up the steam overlay
64 bit is known to unstable run it at your own risk
Official Alpha 8 Release Notes
Added full smooth terrain RIP minecraft looking world
Added new per poly colliders for improved thrown objects
Added airplane supply drops with configurable drop frequency
Added new weapon holster and unholster system and sounds
Added animation controller to rock resources so they can have break animations
Added new sub biomes into most of the main biomes for variety
Added lens flares to house lights, mining helmets and flashlights
Added ability to break secure containers down into non-secure containers
Added Delete All option to Drop On Death
Added gascan recipe from grain alcohol
Added “forged metal” item
Added new model window blocks with environment mapping to all the
Navezgane prefabs 3 of which support the new window upgrade/downgrade
Added reinforced hard metal door
Changed made high res old window frame, transparent glass, garage
door, old shingles, painted wood textures used on world prefabs
Changed wood frames so you can pick them up (useful for re-arranging
your house) until they are upgraded. Once upgraded to a solid wood
wall, if you tear down the old wood wall the frame remaining can never
be picked up
Changed FPVFemaleMagnumHold so iron sites aim with the magnum
Changed pickaxe animations to have more weight
Changed FPVFemalePickaxeFire Blending
Changed wood ramp frames so you can pick them up (useful for
re-arranging your house) until they are upgraded. Once upgraded to a
solid wood ramp, if you tear down the old wood ramp the frame remaining
can never be picked up
Changed frames and ramps so they drop nothing when destroyed now
that there are frames that can be picked up and used for scaffolding
Changed cobblestone walls to be upgraded to the third tier using cobblestones instead of cement
Changed art for cobblestone reinforced and cobblestone reinforced with metal
Changed Sped up crafting of sharp stones
Increased probability of finding iron ore
Decreased weight of lead ore
Changed block downgrade to drop items just like block destroy
Changed various stacklimits
Changed zombies path on smooth terrain (dogs/animals are very bad right now)
Changed dirt to only be two layers deep so players only have to dig down two layers to make a strong foundation
Changed dirt and stone have a 2x additional hardness underneath land claims
Changed dirt and stone are harder to dig or mine
Changed “New” and “Continue” game options to use categories and accordion style lists
Changed removed boarded windows recipe. Windows can now be boarded
up by repairing them with a stone axe as long as you have planks in your
Changed mining helmet light to be more of a blue tone and lowered the intensity a little so it doesn’t blind the player as much
Changed dying will now respawn you with 50% health, food, and water
Changed removed Survival Mode (for non dedicated servers) and replaced with Survival SP and Survival MP
Changed sticks burn only half as long
Changed “wood framework” to “wood frame”
Changed wood based ramp blocks to downgrade to a ramp frame
Changed hard metal door texture
Changed hard metal door recipe to use forged metal item instead of forging metal block
Changed removed Dm and Horde maps. Horde like gameplay will be
supported in Navezgane, Future new maps and the random generated worlds
with game options in a coming builds
Changed rebalanced wood cutting and wood base blocks
Changed player names only shows if a player is closer than 3m
Changed updated rock shader and glass shader to properly change lighting level at night
Changed Increased durability of tools to compensate for harder wood and earth
Changed increased block damage on zombies to compensate for much stronger forts
Changed turned down volume of hornets flying
Changed did Some dedi server speed optimizations
Changed rebalanced all loot containers
Changed Steam authentication port from 8766 to GamePort + 2 for scalability
Changed added block durability option 25% durability
Changed running no longer decreases stamina and stamina will no longer regenerate while running
Changed stamina weapon damage reduction is capped to 50%
Fixed FPV water drink animation
Fixed upgrade and downgrade path of new placeable frames for wood and rebar
Fixed material bug on resource rocks
Fixed explosions should consider land protection now
Fixed zombie damage ignores land protection correctly
Fixed water drink from playing after using last block
Fixed trees too dark
Fixed item duping bug when dropping and changing toolbelt items at the same time
Fixed item duping bug when swapping molds in the forge
Fixed item duping bug when closing the crafting grid with non ingredient items in it
Fixed null reference error in telnet that would sometimes lock up dedicated servers
Fixed: Holster/Unholster animation gets out of sync
Fixed it so downgraded blocks do not leave a block
Fixed knives so they can cut grass
Fixed bug that sometimes on a server with connected clients decorations (like trees) were not shown
Fixed problem that you could activate the same toolbelt slot twice by pressing the hotkey
Fixed block rebarRampFrame renders adjacent blocks right
Fixed dropping empty backpack on death or quit.
AirDropFrequency – Added; How often airdrop occur in game-hours, 0 == never
DropOnDeath – Changed; option of 0 (drop nothing), 0 now drops everything.
GameMode – Horde and Deathmatch have been Deprecated commands will be removed in the coming builds
You have to hit Shift+Tab twice to bring up the steam overlay
64 bit is known to be unstable run it at your own risk
Playing with larger numbers of players can be slow to rebuild collison
Cactus damage is inaccurate
Und wie man sich wieder erkennt!
Was erwartest du?
Es scheint das der nächste Release Build auf sich warten lässt aber für die von uns die gerne nochmal bei Starbound vorbei schauen möchten habe ich den Server auf den Unstable Channel umgestellt. Im Steam macht man dasüber Starbaund->rechtsklick Eigenschaften->Reiter Betas-> und dort dann im Dropdownmeü Unstable wählen.
Official Alpha 7.11 Release Notes
- Added new medicine loot group for zombie nurses and medicine cabinets
- Changed reduced chance for finding firearms in cars and increased chance to find them in backpacks
- Changed increased zoom on all weapons except sniper rifle
- Changed cobblestone stairs recipe to use cobblestones instead of blocks
- Changed removed cloth strips from the game and added more cloth
fragments. All recipes that used to use cloth strips now use cloth
- Changed barbed, iron reinforced clubs to use scrap metal.
- Changed animal hide only yields 2 leather now instead of 3
- Changed metal trussing recipe so it doesn’t conflict with grill
- Changed barn wood recipe to use wood plank instead of the now obsolete old wood
- Changed driftwood to create wood planks instead of old wood blocks
- Changed trees now give wood amounts relative to their size
- Fixed car and zombie cop death explosions not showing particles
- Fixed voice chat not working on steam build
- Fixed problem that on dedicated servers some block changes were swallowed by lp
- Fixed frame rate problem
- Fixed problem that some bushes did not show but slowed down the player
- Fixed pig loot to always drop meat hide and bone
- The 64 bit version has been somewhat unstable. If your running into
crashes try running the 32bit version by double clicking the
“Install_32bit” in your SteamApps\common\7 Days To Die folder
- Currently there are no upgrade/downgrade path for concrete, reinforced concrete or metal doors.
New Systems Guide
Alpha 7.10 came with upgradable downgradable blocks, land claims,
friends list and locking doors and chests. Here is a little more
information on how these systems work.
Upgradable and Downgradable blocks
- Players can build wood frames and while holding a stone axe with
wood planks in their inventory right click on a wood frame block and
upgrade it to a wood block and repeat action to upgrade it to a
reinforced wood block. Then if you have scrap metal you can upgrade it
once again to metal reinforced wood block. These same blocks can be
damaged and downgraded to their previous states and then repaired and
- There is also a higher grade cobblestone path that upgrades form
metal rebar to cobblestone to fortified to reinforced metal concrete
- New players are awarded 1 land claim keystone block in their
starting inventory if a server is running Survival PvP. Ways to earn
more will be added in future updates.
- You can kill players and loot their land claim blocks if they
haven’t been placed or mine up a land claim block and steal it for your
own so its wise to protect your land claim blocks
- The keystone block is a special looking block that when carried by
the player shows a 7×7 or server set protection grid rendered as a
transparent green protected grid.
- The keystone block offers durability protection 7×7 all the way vertically
- Keystone blocks can be destroyed by other players removing their durability modifier of the fort
- Only the owner and friends in your group can build blocks in your land claimed areas
- Land claims have a no claim zone outside of their perimeter where
only the land claim owner and friends in his group can stake additional
neighboring claims. Default could be 30 meters measuring keystone to
keystone (This could be an optional owner permission setting)
- Only the owner of a land claim and friends in his group can add new
neighboring land claims right next to an existing land claim but not
- Zombies and owners/friends of the claim owner are not affected by claim durability
- Players must revisit claim once a real-time day to prevent Claim Decay
Land Claim Game Options include
- Claim Size – Sets the size of the protected area around a land claim block. Default is 7×7 all the way vertically.
- Claim Deadzone – Sets the distance neighboring non friended players can place their land claims. Default is 30 blocks/meters away.
- Claim Duration – The number of days a player can be offline before their land claims expire. Default is 3 real-time days
- Claim Decay Mode – How a land claim’s hardness modifier decays over time that the claim owner is not on the server. Default is Slow
- Claim Health Online – The hardness modifier applied to land claims for players who are currently online. Default is 32x harder to destroy.
- Claim Health Offline – The hardness modifier applied to land claims for players who are currently offline. Default is 32x harder to destroy.
The new friends list can be found if click on the friends tab in the
main inventory menu accessed by hitting ‘I’ in-game. From there you can
invite players on the server to friend, see invites, accept invites and
remove friends. Friends have advantages like sharing buildable areas,
seeing each other player icons and turning on friendly fire if these
options are set on the server.
Locking Doors and Chests
Players who craft doors can lock them, unlock them and set passwords
which can be shared with other players. Note the player who owns the
door or chest never has to unlock it or enter a code to open the door.
Friends who know the password only have to enter it once.
Es wurde schon an den ecken geschraubt ja. Aber zur zeit soweit das es halt ohne springen möglich ist irgendwo hochzulaufen. Pimp will ja das komplett abschrägen. So wie auf dem zweiten Bild wo es ein schöner geschwungener Berg ist.
Official Alpha 7.10 Release Notes
- Added new Survival Pvp mode featuring Land Claim Blocks that bolster your forts protection. Many options accessible from the game options menu. One is given on player starting inventory options for more will be added in coming builds.
- Added new upgradable and downgradable player built wood and cobblestone block sets. Build frameworks blocks and upgrade them to solid and reinforced blocks
- Added new in-game push to talk voice chat system bound to the ‘V’ key by default with mic gain and voice volume controls in the sound options menu.
- Added new higher resolution old kitchen cabinets
- Added new sub-biomes like thick tree patches in the plains or flowered areas to the pine forest
- Added new large resource boulders that be broken down to acquire metal and underground resources above ground
- Added radial icons for doors and chests, locked, unlocked and keypad
- Added cement recipe and item
- Added resource rocks which drop minerals and small rocks when destroyed
- Added Disable option for loot respawn. [-1 in config file]
- Added woodPlanks recipe from pine trunks
- Added wood frame recipe from wood planks
- Added reinforcedWood block
- Added reinforcedWood Item
- Added new door locked, locking and unlocking sounds for new door features
- Added a new door and chest password sound set to sounds/misc
- Added metal reinforced Wood
- Added drinking water from stream animation
- Added contextual action menu system
- Added lockable containers and doors
- Added new prefab style rock boulder resources to biomes which can provide some above ground minerals
- Added upgradable wood frame for new construction of wood player bases
- Added assigned new icons to buffs for medicine and first aid for bandages
- Added bandage recipe from cloth strips. Bandages stop bleeding but do not offer healing like the first aid bandage does
- Added regular bandages that provide no healing but stop bleeding
- Added reinforced wooden door textures
- Added Right click when unarmed to drink water from a body of water like a lake or river. Same as drinking murky water.
- Added icon for iron fragments, bucket of cement, cement mix. newobblestones, SMG Schematics. and cell phone
- Added wooden door upgrade and downgrade path
- Added wood ramp frames and wood ramps
- Added reinforced metal wooden door
- Changed wood door texture
- Changed cement recipe to need cement
- Changed reduced hardness of wood planks. It is twice as strong as barn wood, old wood, and trees.
- Changed increased hardness of barn wood, it is the same as a tree
- Changed explosion damage now hurts other players even if friendly fire is set to off
- Changed all rocks now become small rocks when picked up
- Changed forge is made from small rocks instead of stone
- Changed crossbow bolt is are made using sharp stones instead of small rocks
- Changed toilets to break easier
- Changed block radius damage of pipebombs
- Changed Rabbits are now a little bigger and move a little slower
- Changed Moved the /Saves/Default/Region folder to /Region in preparation of having a separate save folder
- Changed increased durability to stone axe from 125 to 150
- Changed stack limit on crossbow bolts, small rocks and sharp stones to 250
- Changed all recipes using old block planks to new item planks
- Changed all textures like curtains, shutters and one of the windows to not need uvs and corrected them in the prefabs
- Changed the default save game folder is now “/7 Days To Die/Saves/” and can be overridden by specifying a SaveGameFolder=”xxx” in serverconfig.xml
- Changed renamed small rock to small stone
- Changed wooden steps recipe to use new wood planks item
- Changed wooden ladder texture to match new wood set
- Changed the decorator to not place decorations on steeper slopes in preparation for smooth terrain
- Changed trees will now drop only one trunk block but with a stack to improve performance
- Changed cleaned out old unused tree leave textures and xml entries
- Changed cleaned up and got rid of extra rubble and radiated blocks, textures and xml entries
- Changed cleaned up and got rid of extra grass blocks, textures and xml entries
- Changed cleaned up and got rid of extra dirt blocks, forest ground blocks textures and xml entries
- Changed cleaned up and got rid of extra stone blocks, blocks textures and xml entries
- Changed Replaced all recipes using thin plank blocks to use wood plank item.
- Changed yield of farm fence and privacy fence.
- Changed removed stairs planks recipe and added old wood stairs recipe
- Changed default Audio settings overall volume to 100, default ambient volume 20, default music volume 10 and default mic gain volume to 75
- Changed reduced chance to find a weapon in a car
- Changed spawning rules if player has a bed he can choose to spawn on it or near it, if he doesn’t have a bed he spawns randomly on one of the world start points.
- Changed Game setting SaveGameFolder is not persistent any more
- Changed reduced amount of cloth strips you get from cloth from 5 to 4
- Changed removed thin plank recipe and fixed stick recipe
- Changed bandage recipe to use cloth strips
- Changed grass decorations now more randomly placed and randomly scaled
- Changed first aid bandage that heals to heal over time rather than to heal instantly
- Changed spike traps to use sticks in the recipe and shortened craft time to 5s
- Changed removed sharp sticks from the game to reduce crafting redundancy
- Changed: Forge/Campfire output tray: Right click picks up single item from output tray, Shift+Right click auto moves single item to bag
- Changed: Forge/Campfire input tray ignores stack limits
- Changed updated torch to have new texture and self illumination material.
- Changed Resized all small pickup rocks to be 50% original size and are small stones in your inventory
- Changed renamed pole block power pole segment to Wood Fence Post
- Changed aged wood now both pick up as a single object and are craftable into planks (Joel)
- Changed increased weight of metal fragments from 1oz to 4oz
- Changed made storage chests harder to break
- Changed turned down the chainsaw and auger volume
- Changed stone to make 5 small rocks instead of one
- Changed metal trussing recipe to not conflict with metal rebar recipe
- Changed wood stairs can burn
- Changed Shift+LClick on crafting recipe loads crafting sheet with maximum number of items you can craft.
- Changed cobblestone recipe to be one stone and one cement
- Changed Lowered weapon probability on backpacks and gave them new canned food group
- Fixed long recipes in the beaker reset their time
- Fixed crafting antibiotics does not give the item
- Fixed entity looting not working
- Fixed deleting of save games
- Fixed rabbit and deer to always drop hide & meat
- Fixed cooking, crafting, forging output overflow -> backpack transfer stacking
- Fixed crafting time estimate being wrong before starting to craft.
- Fixed problem after using a door the bottom block is replaced by the top block
- Fixed block use animation
- Fixed water drink animation from playing at the wrong time
- Fixed male and female block use animation
- Fixed male and female third person drink animation
- Fixed infection
- Fixed for collision IndexOutOfRangeException problem
- Fixed some NRE fixes
- Fixed existing buffs not displaying on HUD after loading a save game
- The 64 bit version has been somewhat unstable. If your running into crashes try running the 32bit version by double clicking the “Install_32bit” in your SteamApps\common\7 Days To Die folder
- Currently there are no upgrade/downgrade path for concrete, reinforced concrete or metal doors.
Man kann nun Land abstecken und Türen/Truhen sichern
Mir auch nicht gerade Langstreckenflüge waren.. naja kompliziert. Ohne ist schon besser. Zur Zeit jedenfals. Aber Kethane und KAS sind find ich Standart gerade wenn man mal ne richtige Basis bauen möchte. Und nur die sind ja drinn, zusammen mit dem Lichter mod (ich liebe bunte lichter)
Alpha... ein wunder das das überhaupt so gut geht mit den eigenen Stats. Ist wie die Kethane Maps hat auch jeder seine eigene. Es ist ja angedacht das zu "globalisieren" aber soweit sind sie noch nicht. Gibt dringendere Sachen.
jonny1987atze : Kommst du mit Tech-Server?
So der Tech Server ist auch wieder da.
- auch alls Karriere Server
- Kethane, KAS, Aviation-Lights sind voll Tech-Integriert
- RemoteTEch macht bis KSP 0.24 kein Update und ist damit raus
Die GameData.zip ist wie gewohnt im Onlinespeicher.
Echt angenehm mal ohne allen firlefanz wieder.
So der Kariere Server ist online. Vanilla ohne alles. Bitte daran halten. Der Tech barucht noch ne weile muss erst die mods zusammensuchen.
DAs geht hier schneller als in der Geburtsstation.
Es scheint das Updates nicht zwingend den Server beeinflussen. 7.9 Ist mit dem Server Kompatibel.
VIel hat sich getan. Die Grafik hat nen Zeitgemäßen Sprung nach vorn gemacht und auch die ANzahl Items / Blöcke und Rezepte hat sich im Gegensatz zu den ersten Alphas massiv erhöht. So sind zum Beispiel Die Blockkanten im Gelände automatisch abgeschrägt, von Dirt und Sand, so das es mehr nach Landschaft aussieht. Doch Pimp hat da noch Pläne natürliche Gelände komplett ohne Blockecken darzustellen.
WIe man erkennt ist alles nicht mehr so kalt und grau... nagut es ist immernoch kalt und grau aber schöneres Kalt und Grau. Das Stealth System ist ein großer Pluspunkt und auch wird man nachts nicht mehr Automatisch Beliebteste Person im Gelände.
Alpha 7.9 Notes
- Changed improved performance optimizations including: Removed legs
colliders on zombies but not players. This will be added back when
optimizations come. UpdateLight script is called less often, not on a
dedicated servers at all and does not animate color on static
objects. Optimized shadows, Improved batching of billboard objects and
fixed leak on materials
- Changed block name and player name are now displayed when focusing another player’s bed
- Changed improved Magnum reload
- Changed Increased repair amount on stones
- Changed stage three of infection can now be lethal
- Changed adjusted wasteland junkyard spawner count and definition
- Changed collision on light fixtures, tvs and faucets so players don’t get caught on them
- Changed TV’s now drop scrap metal when destroyed
- Fixed Stealth where zombies can’t see you at all when you are crouched
- Fixed ceiling lights in ski lodge that used the wrong fixture
- Fixed Medicine Cabinets to the English Localization
- Fixed chat wrapping in output window and in chat input
- Fixed player names with coloring overriding the chat color
- Fixed chat scrolling issue when there is very little text in the history
- Fixed bug where you would lose an item if shift clicking with a full toolbelt
- Fixed repairs eating repair items and returning a tool/weapon in worse condition
- Fixed zombies feet clipping into the ground
- Fixed Admin Tools bug with commands being executed anyway when player not found in any list
- Changed improved performance optimizations including: Removed legs
Server ist nun wieder auf aktuellstem Stand.