Ich habe von dem Spiel auch nichts gehört bis du diesen Thread erstellt hast. Aber das könnte daran liegen das ich allgemein Rennspielen kaum Aufmerksamkeit schenke und Trackmania sogar noch weniger beachte. Das Spiel hat mich nie wirklich gepackt. Klar im Multiplayer hat es wohl Spaß gemacht aber das macht eigentlich jedes Spiel wenn man mit den richtigen Leuten zusammen spielt.
Du legst doch gerade eh ein "Pause" ein. Dann ist das doch nicht so wild
Das ganze sieht interessant aus auch wenn ich vermute das es nichts für mich ist.
Deswegen sollte jeder Garten verschiedene Biotope haben (z. B. altes sprödes Mauerwerk, Kies-/Sandhaufen, Teiche, Holzklötze mit Löchern, Rasen, wilde Wiese, altes Holz usw.). Aber leider ist das für viele ein Zeichen von Verwahrlosung und somit wird sowas alles entfernt.
Dann wäre der Garten meiner Eltern wohl genau das richtige. Vielleicht kann ich die Überzeugen ein Bienenvolk für mich aufzunehmen. Wobei die Nachbarin dann vermutlich Panik schieben wird. (Ja, selbst wenn es sich nur um Bienen handelt)
Dev Blog: Match Replay UpdateZitat
At the beginning of Y5 we announced an upcoming new Match Replay feature for Rainbow Six Siege.
While originally scheduled to go live in the first half of the year, circumstances have forced us to push back the schedule on Match Replay. Match replay is a feature that requires a great deal of technical development, but we hope to deliver the best experience to our players when it is ready to go live. Despite the delay, we’d like to share an early look at Match Replay with you all.
Match Replay is a system that automatically records your last 10 played games. With it, you’ll be able to re-watch and fully spectate your recorded games from both first-person and top-down points of view, from any player, and any angle.
Our goal with Match Replay is to provide players with an interactive tool that will provide full coverage and perspective on their last 10 games. Through the Watch tab in the main menu, you will be able to access your replays where your last 10 games are saved. Once you’re in the replay, you can use the Spectator mode tools to relive your clutch plays, scrutinize missteps, and analyze your strategy to level up your game.
Further down the road, we would like to give Match Replay even more functions such as storing them on the game server instead of locally, a share feature so you can share your replays with your friends, and even the possibility of downloading and watching replays from official esports matches.
We plan to first push an early version of Match Replay out onto the PC Test Servers for testing before sending it to live, so keep an eye out on the TS Patch Notes for updates on when it will be available!
In der Quelle gibt es noch ein kurzes Video der Alpha Version des Replay Systems.
Für alle die die Präsentation der neuen Season verpasst haben gibt es hier das Video dazu:
Operation Steel Wave Patch NotesZitat
Operation Steel Wave
Prepare for the unexpected, because Operation Steel Wave is full of novelties! New Operators arrive, with gadgets that are sure to change the flow of every match they participate in. A new NIGHTHAVEN recruit, Ace, swoops in to join the Attackers, while the Defenders gain a new teammate in Melusi, an Inkaba Task Force ranger.
As you’ll find in the Patch Notes below, with this season you can also expect our House rework as well as the new secondary gadget, the Proximity Alarm. Keep an eye out for changes to our Matchmaking Rating system and Amaru’s gadget function, plus brand new seasonal weapon skins and Echo’s Elite skin!
Dr. Harishva "Harry" Pandey
Director of Rainbow
“Ace is a potent mix of the unpredictable and the bombastic, part showman, all professional…“ The natural resting point for the center of attention, Specialist Håvard “Ace” Haugland is never more than a smile away from a perfect on-camera appearance. Nevertheless, his dedication to search-and-rescue operations worldwide, and his long and well-publicized list of personal accomplishments, are a source of inspiration for many…
"Ndlovu doesn’t shy away from responsibility, embracing it as both her duty and her birthright…" There is no shortage of wars to be fought in this world, but Specialist Thandiwe “Melusi” Ndlovu has picked one of the most vital. Conservation is an underappreciated art form, combining tireless vigilance and hair-trigger reflexes. It asks much of its proponents and, in turn, Ndlovu delivers…
ACE | Attacker
2 Armor 2 Speed
- Breach Charge
- Smoke Grenade
UNIQUE ABILITIES AND PLAYSTYLE
S.E.L.M.A. AQUA BREACHER
We wouldn’t blame you if the term breaching makes you think of fiery explosions. If not with a hammer or a spark, walls have mostly been compromised by fire so far. With Ace, that’s about to change.
With the S.E.L.M.A. Aqua Breacher, water is the name of the game. It makes use of hydraulic pressure to burst through breakable and reinforced surfaces. The cylinder is thrown on whatever Ace is trying to breach, and then it opens to fully deploy. It explodes one time on floors, ceilings and hatches, but on walls the cylinder rolls down to deploy up to three times, if space allows. Each of these deployments leaves a clean rectangle breach, combining to create a hole big enough for an Operator to go through easily.
The S.E.L.M.A. is quite versatile in nature and with multiple units available to Ace, its ability to be thrown at any height makes him an incredibly reliable hard breacher.
MELUSI | Defender
1 Armor 3 Speed
- T-5 SMG
- Super 90
- Impact Grenade
- Deployable Shield
UNIQUE ABILITIES AND PLAYSTYLE
BANSHEE SONIC DEFENSE
Don’t be too alarmed if you find yourself slowed when there’s no barbed wire underfoot. You can trust your ears on this one, the Banshee has caught you in a moment of weakness. While its sound blares and alerts Melusi of your presence, you might not have much time to retreat to a safe distance.
The Banshee Sonic Defence is deployable on surfaces, much like Maestro’s Evil Eyes, but they don’t require any manual control. As soon as an opponent walks close enough to it, it will release its scream and slow them. It can be destroyed, but since it’s bulletproof, Attackers will have to dispense some utility or strike it up close.
One of the best assets of the Banshee is that once Melusi has placed it, her teammates can make use of it just as well as she does.
MAP REWORK: HOUSE
At last, House has undergone some major renovations and is ready for more mayhem. While we strived to keep this map as casual as possible, we still felt there were some things we needed to change in order for it to be well balanced.
The first item we need to discuss is the size of the house itself. With this rework, not only have some of the existing areas been made bigger, we also added an entirely new section on the South side, with two rooms on each floor and a staircase to connect them. With this new space, everyone will have more space to move and breathe, but we were also able to add a new Bomb site in TV Room and Music Room.
Many other areas have changed, but three required special attention. Firstly, Garage has been revamped, with only one of its doors being destructible and a new barricade being added to give a different access option, while still making a Defuser plant harder. Secondly, what was once Workshop is now a finished Girls’ Room with an attached walk-in closet. Thirdly, lines of sight have been reduced on the North side of the building, with the main door being blocked off and the shuttered window replaced with a hallway.
As you play this new version of a classic map, you’ll notice some other things. The Living & Training Bomb site has been removed in favor of Master Bedroom & Boys’ Room. Most floors are now breakable, so vertical play will be a lot more viable. Some hatches have been added or moved. Overall, we applied our vision of competitive maps while keeping it fun and making it safer.
While Amaru has always been acrobatic and dynamic, she hasn’t always been as unpredictable as we wanted her to be. This season, we hope to give her the tools she needs to fulfill her role with a few tweaks.
While her hook animations and timings will be smoother, what’s really important to point out is that from now on, she will only break barricades when she goes through them (although her hook will still break the glass on a window), and she will no longer need to break a hatch before going up, as she will breach it in the action itself.
SECONDARY GADGET: PROXIMITY ALARM
Our brand new secondary gadget is finally fine-tuned and ready to be used on the field. This thrown sticky gadget is an essential intel-gathering tool, and it works just as well for anchors as it does for roamers.
The Proximity Alarm’s small size makes it easy to place in a spot where Attackers might not see them as they navigate their way to the objective, making it all the more easy for Defenders to capitalize on the chaos that ensues when the alarm goes off.
UNIFIED MMR & CHAMPIONS RANK
A big change is coming to our Matchmaking Rating system. In order to prevent matchmaking abuses while switching regions, we will be changing to unified MMRs for each playlist. This means that you will not have different MMRs depending on the region you play in. However, your matchmaking ranking will remain separate in different playlists.
For those of you who are or aspire to be in the Champions rank, this change will in fact cause the Champions’ leaderboard to be worldwide, making it all the more challenging to reach that top spot. Additionally, we want to reinforce that the notion that Champions is not just about skills but also about dedication, so a minimum of 100 matches is now required to get the rank, on top of the 5000 MMR threshold.
Have you ever wondered what each Operator might be like, in an alternate universe? In the future? Would they still be with Rainbow, and would they even still be good people?
Echo’s Elite Set is one such glance into another world, where he is the hero of his own city, and no criminal can hope to match him in combat. This set contains Echo’s Tenkamusou uniform, victory animation, gadget skin for his Yokai Drones and weapon skins for the SUPERNOVA, MP5SD, P229, and BEARING 9, as well as the Elite Echo Chibi charm.
OPERATORS PRICE DECREASE
Four Operators are getting a price decrease with this season. This time, Alibi and Maestro are going down to 15,000 Renown or 350 R6 Credits, and Nøkk and Warden’s prices will be 20,000 Renown or 480 R6 Credits.
STEEL WAVE WEAPON SKINS
This time, two new seasonal weapon skins are coming your way to spice up your loadouts in two different ways.
Let the Wooden Carvings skin lead you into battle, with its aged wood and chiseled symbols.
Take a chill pill, the Beach Trip skin is here to make things a little more lighthearted and fun.
Seasonal weapon skins are released upon season launch and can be purchased during that season. Once unlocked, the seasonal weapon skins can be applied to all available weapons
- Clash's SMG will switch from having a red dot to using the reflex's green triangle.
- Removed the camera shake effect from from Yokai's concussion effects.
- Length of concussion effect is no longer affected by movement. Now has a fixed duration of 10s and the intensity of the vision disruption stays fixed throughout the effect.
- Replaced the Deployable Shield with Impact Grenades.
- Increased base hp to 30 (from 5) for teammates revived by Finka's Nanoboost. DBNO Players will stand up with 50 hp (30 from own base hp + 20 from Finka boost). KAID
- Added LFP586 secondary to loadout.
- Reduced LV Explosive Lance's fuse time to 1.5s (down from 2.5s).
- Improved CSRX 300 recoil through reduced weapon climb after each shot.
- Replaced P22 Mk5 with SPSMG9 in loadout.
- Added PR892 secondary weapon to loadout.
- Reduced damage taken when dashing through walls to 5 (down from 10).
- Bulletproof Camera replaced with new Proximity Alarm secondary gadget.
- Added angled grip option to Oryx's MP5.
- Eliminated the mouse sensibility modifier from concussion effect of the Bosak sisters' gadgets.
- Removed a Candela to bring it down to 3 (from 4 Candelas). - Changed for PC on 04-30-2020.
Meet Ace and Melusi
You asked me to consider our newest recruits. They’re interesting on paper, but it is in person we are introduced to their strengths. I can see where perhaps I can teach them something useful, yes?
The man from Norway, Håvard Haugland. His name is hard to pronounce, but he’s easy to recognize. We call him Ace. It’s interesting that a paramedic would eventually work with the UN, and fortunate for Kali that they crossed paths. His time with the Norwegian Armed Forces has honed his rescue skills. As an EMT, he projects a calm – if arrogant - confidence in even the most stressful situations. Whether he's gingerly making his way to a trapped avalanche victim or attending to a broken bone, Ace is capable of making those in his charge feel safe and secure.
He can seem brash, but it’s his assertiveness that allows him to take on these dangerous missions. Perhaps a tempering influence would allow him to reflect upon situations before rushing in. He does enjoy his social media, and his followers from around the world see him as the hero he wishes them to see. I admit after meeting him, his skills live up to the hype.
Thandiwe “Melusi” Ndlovu and I have specific principles in common. I admire her commitment to conservation and her anti-poaching unit. I don’t see her being taken by surprise often, and when she is? I would very much like to see her reaction.
I agree with you, her focus on prevention through surveillance is something The Program can benefit from. I don’t doubt her experience with drones, but have you seen Melusi track a poacher on foot? Even I would have trouble spotting her among the trees.
That these two join us at the same time is exciting. Their weapons of choice are also interesting, and, I think, reflect their true selves. Ace rushes in and makes an entrance - an entrance through almost any barrier. He’s ambitious, but he goes to lengths to make sure none are harmed by his actions. Poachers have militarized, changing their tactics and equipment. As a result, Melusi must be highly adaptable. She waits, she intercepts, and she prevents, much like her new toy. If she does not catch the target herself, she can slow them long enough to be intercepted by someone else, or perhaps discouraged from their actions.
It will be interesting for me to continue to work with them. Melusi is very much a warden. She watches, she defends, and she gets the job done. Ace knows where to stand for the perfect shot, whether it’s creating a breach for his teammates or smiling for the camera.
-- Maxim “Kapkan” Basuda”"
Es ist soweit. Morgen kommt die neue Season von Rainbow Six Siege.
Der Download ist bei diesem Update sehr groß da sie die Datenstruktur überarbeitet haben.
PC: appox. ~60-69 GB
XB1: approx. ~39-43 GB
PS4: approx. ~38-42 GB
OPERATION VOID EDGE MAINTENANCE SCHEDULE
Y5 begins Tues Mar 10. Downtime ~1 hr
PC: 9:00 AM EDT / 13:00 UTC
XB1: 10:00 AM EDT / 14:00 UTC
PS4: 11:00 AM EDT / 15:00 UTC
Hier ist wohl die Gameplay Präsentation von der PAX East 2020:
Ich bin heute über die Opening Cinematic von Baldur's Gate 3 gestolpert und wollte euch das ganze nicht vorenthalten.
Dazu gibt es dann noch eine Gamestar Preview:
Als Projekt für die Uni oder war es ein reines Freizeit Projekt?
Schamlos Werbung für die eigene Sache machen?
Hast du bei der Single alles selber gemacht? Ich finde es klasse das du versuchst Musik zu machen.
Hier noch die Offizielle Webseite (auf deutsch) zur neuen Season.
Die neue Season ist ab heute 19:30 auf dem TestServer spielbar und wird dann in zwei/drei Wochen auf die richtigen Server.
Dann wurden gestern die Roadmaps für das Jahr 5 und Jahr 6 präsentiert:
Hier die volle Präsentation:
Aber die wichtigste Neuerung ist die Überarbeitung von Tachanka! Er wird sein LMG als Hauptwaffe erhalten und als Fähigkeit einen kleinen Feuer-Granatwerfer erhalten.
Dazu wurde dann auch noch ein neues CGI veröffentlicht:
Year 5 Reveal Panel Megathread | Six Invitational 2020
This post will serve as a megathread for the Year 5 Reveal Panel at the Six Invitational 2020.
You can watch the full panel here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T91odwul35Q
Check out our Year 5 Season 1: Operation Void Edge Reveal Panel Megathread for more newly announced content!
Have I missed anything? Reply to my stickied comment with additional information, thanks!
Year 5 & Year 6 Overview
- Year 5 is a hybrid year, transitioning into Year 6
Year 5 Roadmap
- Season 1 & 2: Two new Operators each, one map rework each, in-game event, Battle Pass
- South African, Norwegian Operator, and House Rework coming in Season 2
- Season 3 & 4: One new Operator each, one map rework each, one in-game event, one Arcade playlist, and Battle Pass
- Nighthaven Operator of unknown origin and Skyscraper rework coming in Season 3
- Thailand Operator and Chalet rework coming in Season 4
- Tachanka rework: receiving incendiary grenade thrower for area denial, LMG now carried around [Clip]
- "Only" one Operator per season to focus on quality and leave room for other gameplay improvements, progressively reworking existing content
- Examples: changes to speed/armor system, more incentives to play low-fire-rate weapons
Year 6 Roadmap
- Operator reworks coming to the most problematic Operators
- Rainbow Six Siege coming to next-gen consoles
Match Replay system
- Record matches, rewatch through the spectator system
- Coming to Test Servers first half of Year 5
- Improved preparation and support phase
- allows you to mark specific gadgets, the defuser, and more
- System will be iterated upon
- Other improvements coming
- Ping 2.0
- New gadgets: Proximity Alarm & hard breach gadget
- Proximity Alarm: thrown gadget, can be freely placed
Map Ban coming to Ranked
- Teams can ban 2 out of 3 maps, the third one will be played
Reputation System for players
- Players have score based on in-game behavior
- Negative standing: tailored sanctions and messaging
- Neutral standing
- Positive standing: feedbacks and rewards
Rainbow Six Cup coming in Year 6
- In-game tournament system
- Participate with premade squads of five players
- Skill-based bracket
- Weekend event
- New Ash Elite Skin: Tomb Raider
Read Ubisoft's full break-down here: Rainbow Six Esports Program Evolves Into a Regionalized Format
- Moving to a one-year system (9 months season, 2 months off-season; previously instead of 6 months)
- Six Invitational 2020 prize pool has reached $3M
- New points system:
- Teams earn points by participating and placing well in tournaments
- Top teams at the end of the year will be invited to the Six Invitational
- One Major win doesn't secure Six Invitational spot, consistent performance required
- Revenue Share updates
- Up to 44 teams worldwide
- Tiered system
- Long-term four-year plan
- Organizations can choose Operator designs
- Region updates:
- NA, EU, LATAM: now up to 10 teams
- Moving exclusively to LAN in LATAM
- LATAM expanding to more countries
- APAC: now up to 12 teams
- Upcoming: expanding beyond the currently existing regions
- Upcoming events:
- Pro League Season 11 Final: Sao Paolo (last Pro League season in this current format)
- August 2020: North America Major
- November 2020: Europe Major
- February 2021: Six Invitational
- May 2021: Europe Major
- August 2021: North America Major
- November 2021: APAC Major
- February 2022: Six Invitational
Hier der komplette Vorstellung von gestern Abend auf Englisch:
Dann hier der reine Trailer zu den Operatoren und der Kartenüberarbeitung von Oregon:
Und hier ist der Trailer zu dem neuen Elite Skin von Caveira:
Zu guter Letzt, die wichtigsten Infos zur neuen Season im Überblick:
Year 5 Season 1: Operation Void Edge Reveal Panel Megathread | Six Invitational 2020
This post will serve as a megathread for the Year 5 Season 1: Operation Void Edge Reveal Panel at the Six Invitational 2020.
You can watch live here: Rainbow6 on Twitch.
Have I missed anything? Reply to my stickied comment with additional information, thanks!
- Previously released information:
- Gameplay overview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FKq0Ep6RI8
- Available on Test Servers on February 17th, 2020
- 2 speed, 2 armor Operator from Jordan
- Gadget: Remah Dash
- Quick dash, can break through unreinforced walls and barricades
- Takes 10 damage when running through walls, 0 damage when running through barricades
- Running on cooldown, up to 3 charges at a time, resets when breaking through a wall
- Can jump open hatches, decide to peek-only or vault through
- Can knock over other Operators, including Montagne
- Primary weapons
- MP5 without ACOG
- Secondary weapons
- Bailiff 410
- Secondary gadgets
- Barbed Wire
- Bulletproof Camera
- Gridlock's stingers
- Nomad's Airjabs
- 2 speed, 2 armor Operator from the Netherlands
- Gadget: Gemini Relocator
- Controllable hologram, mirroring Iana's model including cosmetics
- 1 HP
- Can't shoot, climb up ladders, or rappel
- Running on cooldown, unlimited charges
- Required to be standing up when deploying hologram
- Primary weapons
- Secondary weapons
- MK1 9mm
- Secondary gadgets
- Smoke Grenade
- Frag Grenade
- Maestro: not showing up in heat vision
- Vigil: can be cloaked when using hologram
- Mute's Jammers
- Bandit & Kaid: Electrocuted Barbed Wire
Reworked Map: Oregon
- Small tower expanded
- Redesigned floorplan near Master Bedroom/Dorms
- New connector between Small and Big Tower, coming through Kitchen
- Attic now open to Master Bedroom side
- White Stairs expanded, now going into the basement as well (leading into Freezer)
- Updated basement floorplan
- Meeting & Kitchen
- Dining & Kitchen
Gameplay Updates, New Features & Other Changes
- Consistent debris for barricades, panels disintegrate
- Lesion nerf: line of sight and proximity required to see Gu Mines, removed initial damage, increased damage over time from 4 to 6
- Twitch changes: Shock Drone now deals 1 damage (down from 10), unlimited charges on cooldown (starts at 3)
- Drone now spawns near your selected spawn point
- Updated main menu user interface for selecting game mode
- Terrorist Hunt renamed to Training Grounds
- Tutorials renamed to Learning Area
- Improved game mode overview, showcasing differences
- New Elite Skin: Caveira (available February 20th) [Clip]
Es ist eine Doku und nicht direkt ein TV-Show. Wie genau das dort thematisiert wird, kann ich nicht sagen aber bei einer Doku ist meiner Meinung nach der Blick auf den Profit geringer.